Did you know that 10,000 new cases of cancer are diagnosed in Singapore alone each year? With so many new cancer patients on the increase each year, the National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCCS) has set up the NCC Research Fund to fund various cancer research programs, clinical trials and to study the cause of various types of cancers and to develop new, safe and effective treatments for cancer patients.
To raise funds in support of cancer research, NCCS together with The Four Seasons Hotel Singapore and Regent Singapore will be organizing Run For Hope this November 18th for the 20th year running. Do show your support by participating in this meaningful event as all funds collected during registration will go to the NCC Research Fund for cancer research activities. Registration ends 31st October 2012.
- Date: Sunday, 18 November 2012
- Time: 7.00 am
- Venue: The Padang
- Run Categories: 3.5 km & 10 km
- Fees: Adult – $45, Child/Youth* – $25, Buddies Special (2 Adults) – $80, Group Special (for 20 adults or more) – $35 per pax
- Sign Up: www.runforhopesingapore.org
- *Aged 5 to 18 at time of race. Kids below age 4 get to participate for free!